True Righteous Unique Successful Inspiring Creative
TRUSIC was first introduced by Ses Da Great as its own genre of music, so you may be confused when you listen to this compilation and hear hip hop, R&B, pop and even a track reminiscent of rock & roll. It’s ok, I’ll fill you in. What defines the TRUSIC style of music is not the sound properties or its instruments, but the actual content. This music is positive, real, calculated-yet-organic, authentic, it’s True, Righteous, Unique, Successful, Intelligent, and Creative. Currently, TRUSIC consists of a roster of around 10 artists, including rappers, singers, producers, & DJs, but there are also some featured artists stepping into the TRUSIC realm.
1. We Grind- Ses Da Great ft. Ali Sifflet, Commissioner Castro
2. Money Rules The World- Kane ft. G-Bags, Ses Da Great
3. Make History – Kass Crook (Breaking Point Mixtape Intro)
4. They Love Me- Ses Da Great ft. Intell Hazefield
5. Olympus- Hand Gunz High (Intell Hazefield, Kane, Kwamizzle)
6. Tonight- Yung D.O.C. ft. Ses Da Great
7. Dream Chaser- Ses Da Great
8. High Rise -Hand Gunz High (Intell Hazefield, Kane, Kwamizzle) ft. Ses Da Great
9. Good Morning- Kwamizzle ft Intell Hazefield
10. Like Rain – Ali Sifflet ft. Kevin Sifflet
11. Persevere- Hand Gunz High (Intell Hazefield, Kane, Kwamizzle) ft. Ali Sifflet
12. I Can Go On Forever – Poo Grams
13. Castrolude – Commissioner Castro
14. Our Way – Hand Gunz High (Intell Hazefield, Kane, Kwamizzle)
15. Shining Down – Ses Da Great
16. No More Smiles – Kass Crook
17. Catch The Sun – Kane ft Jaja Gibore, Lyrical Vangogh
18. Real Music – Poo Grams ft. Ses Da Great
19. Castroduction – Commissioner Castro
20. Cartoon Dedication – Ses Da Great, Commissioner Castro
21. Just Friends – Yung D.O.C.
22. Fire In Your Soul – Hand Gunz High (Intell Hazefield, Kane, Kwamizzle) ft. Ali Sifflet
If you’ve listened to that By Any Means tape then you’ll know that Kwamizzle is the member of Hand Gunz High with the smooth 90′s voice, but modern flow that will smack you with witty yet subtle punchlines. Kwamizzle routinely touches on such a diverse number of topics that you’re guaranteed to want to grab the nearest search engine and do further research; happens to me all the time.
The lyrical anvil, Kwam E. Coyote, is a “loosely themed tale of trying to achieve the seemingly inevitable, success.” Make sure you look out for me on the track “Good Morning,” where we deliver words in a fashion similar to an early morning stream of consciousness exercise.
This is Kwamizzle’s first solo project and the first of three that you should expect out of the Hand Gunz High camp.
Get it here Kwam E. Coyote
A half a year in the making, the mixtape is finally out. You’re going to like this. By Any Means – HandGunzHigh
Hand Gunz High release their 2nd music video. This time it’s over Lloyd Bank’s instrumental “Start It Up”. Topics include… Humphrey Bogart, “Kid Dynamite”, politics vs. strippers, and all types of hood matters. Look out for their mixtape “By Any Means”, releasing on February 6. #LyricsStillMatter
You know my first official post had to be something from out of the camp. Check out the old school style cypher from Hand Gunz High, recruiting Fly is Forever’s Zon3 for the final verse.
Directed by yours truly. Shout out to Dillz and Ses Da Great for the excellent camera work.