Partake in a study in hip hop conducted by the likes of Kwamizzle, Kane, and KassCrook!
From Kwamizzle’s DunDemWorld – Hip Hop Blog!
Some said it couldn’t be done. Others said it shouldn’t be done. Well, we did it anyway. “The _____ Experiment” put together by Kane, KassCrook, and Kwamizzle is a audio-social test. Its a test that combines: Hip Hop, rap, poetry, and social commentary into a compilation of dynamic imagery.
From the start of the album, “The_Exp” grabs the listener and exclaims “You may want to sit down first…” with spoken word from Poet (featured throughout the album). The _____ Intro perfectly explains the reason for this musical study, but if you don’t get the picture from that all hope isn’t completely lost. The 3 scientists revisit these main topics of discussion all through the album while still keeping listeners entertained with radio-friendly songs like: We Gone, Maintain Control, and By Any Means. 2 of which feature the vocalist DeSean Moore on the hook/chorus. Unhappy Home, Boondocks Theory, 1 Train Cypher, and Sworn Testimony keep the project well rounded and serve as pivotal transitions in the overall story line.
Albany, NY – It’s been a little over a year since the last Breaking Point, KassCrook has reached another level and is ready to present to the world. Overall a much more polished rap artist, KassCrook, displays the confidence of a true veteran. Breaking Point 2 aims to secure KassCrook’s average listener as a core fan, and make them desire more. Features on this project come from HGH’s Intell Hazefield and Kwamizzle, DeSean Moore, Vay Cool of FiF, and also Concrete Kid. Don’t pass on this without giving it an unbiased listen. ~DunDemWorld
Music Video “Grind” from Breaking Point 2.
After his TRUSIC debut, Breaking Point, KassCrook was determined to keep working, determined to continue to grow artistically, and determined to deliver a solid, well-thought-out, quality product with his new mixtape “Determination.” That is exactly what he did with this project. I love the beat selection, concepts, and overall tone of this project.
Kass Crook teams up with some First Class representatives to deliver a verbal onslaught for Kass’ new mixtape. The new project, the follow-up to Kass Crook’s Breaking Point, will be titled Determination. You can expect to get your hands on Determination before the end of this year. This is Kass Crook’s second video directed by DeSean Moore for Moore Than Vision.
Off that Breaking Point mixtape, KassCrook gives you visuals for his take on J. Cole’s “For My City.” TRUSIC Music and Beatz Brokerz own Mr. Moore provided some crispy camera work and direction. I especially love the shot of the buildings in downtown Albany taken from street level. Dope.
True Righteous Unique Successful Inspiring Creative
TRUSIC was first introduced by Ses Da Great as its own genre of music, so you may be confused when you listen to this compilation and hear hip hop, R&B, pop and even a track reminiscent of rock & roll. It’s ok, I’ll fill you in. What defines the TRUSIC style of music is not the sound properties or its instruments, but the actual content. This music is positive, real, calculated-yet-organic, authentic, it’s True, Righteous, Unique, Successful, Intelligent, and Creative. Currently, TRUSIC consists of a roster of around 10 artists, including rappers, singers, producers, & DJs, but there are also some featured artists stepping into the TRUSIC realm.
1. We Grind- Ses Da Great ft. Ali Sifflet, Commissioner Castro
2. Money Rules The World- Kane ft. G-Bags, Ses Da Great
3. Make History – Kass Crook (Breaking Point Mixtape Intro)
4. They Love Me- Ses Da Great ft. Intell Hazefield
5. Olympus- Hand Gunz High (Intell Hazefield, Kane, Kwamizzle)
6. Tonight- Yung D.O.C. ft. Ses Da Great
7. Dream Chaser- Ses Da Great
8. High Rise -Hand Gunz High (Intell Hazefield, Kane, Kwamizzle) ft. Ses Da Great
9. Good Morning- Kwamizzle ft Intell Hazefield
10. Like Rain – Ali Sifflet ft. Kevin Sifflet
11. Persevere- Hand Gunz High (Intell Hazefield, Kane, Kwamizzle) ft. Ali Sifflet
12. I Can Go On Forever – Poo Grams
13. Castrolude – Commissioner Castro
14. Our Way – Hand Gunz High (Intell Hazefield, Kane, Kwamizzle)
15. Shining Down – Ses Da Great
16. No More Smiles – Kass Crook
17. Catch The Sun – Kane ft Jaja Gibore, Lyrical Vangogh
18. Real Music – Poo Grams ft. Ses Da Great
19. Castroduction – Commissioner Castro
20. Cartoon Dedication – Ses Da Great, Commissioner Castro
21. Just Friends – Yung D.O.C.
22. Fire In Your Soul – Hand Gunz High (Intell Hazefield, Kane, Kwamizzle) ft. Ali Sifflet
Breaking point. The title is indicative of a moment you’ve reached where something drastic is going to happen. Kass Crook can hold his own in any street corner cypher, but he is now taking his energy and putting it towards making a cohesive piece of work. In Breaking Point, Kass Crook talks about his crossroads in hustling, life, love, and music. You can definitely hear the growth throughout the mixtape even if you haven’t heard his past work.