Hand Gunz High member, Kane’s debut solo project is an ode to some of the finer things in life that we often take for granted… like love, herbal remedies, and the sheer ability to use our brain.
Check out Kane’s videos off of Higher Learning below.
When That Day Comes
Catch The Sun
It isn’t usually known as a holiday of gift giving, but on this past Earth Day, Kwamizzle bestowed upon us his latest production, “Full Mental Alchemy.”
Its been a little over a year since I’ve started recording for FMA. I wanted to up the ante from my last project. I wanted to really show that I could bring out that essence of hip hop. I felt like that particular feeling was the exact same vibe one gets while listening to any Alchemist production. Full Mental Alchemy. Alchemy, basically, is being able to create something great out of “nothing”. With FMA I aimed to create something great using my “full mental”, my mind. It seemed almost perfect to create Full Mental Alchemy, I’m very excited to see what listeners think about the project. I want to thank everyone in TRUSIC for encouraging me to push myself to be great, and also for being examples of the paths to follow. Enjoy the project and share it with a friend. -KWAMIZZLE
After his TRUSIC debut, Breaking Point, KassCrook was determined to keep working, determined to continue to grow artistically, and determined to deliver a solid, well-thought-out, quality product with his new mixtape “Determination.” That is exactly what he did with this project. I love the beat selection, concepts, and overall tone of this project.
For week 10 of the Monday Night Frequency series over at DunDemWorld.com some TRUSIC All Stars release a song and video. Kane, Kwamizzle, and Kasscrook (just noticed the 3 K’s… noooooo) go in over the Mobb Deep “Burn” instrumental. Visuals provided by TRUSIC’s own DeSean Moore (Moore Than Vision).
Early this morning, Zues Lytning (formerly INFman) released his self-produced debut album Zues Juice. Zues Juice crosses the genres of hip hop, pop, r&b, and electro giving it widespread appeal, while Zues’ hearty, bass-heavy, bouncy beats and catchy melodies tie the project together. A myriad of featured artists all put their spin on the carefully produced tracks.
Download this 100% original album for free ZUES LYTNING: ZUES JUICE.
Artwork by Intell Hazefield.
Hand Gunz High’s horror-themed project “Are You Afraid Of The Art” drops this Saturday, August 6, 2011; exactly six months after “By Any Means.”
True Righteous Unique Successful Inspiring Creative
TRUSIC was first introduced by Ses Da Great as its own genre of music, so you may be confused when you listen to this compilation and hear hip hop, R&B, pop and even a track reminiscent of rock & roll. It’s ok, I’ll fill you in. What defines the TRUSIC style of music is not the sound properties or its instruments, but the actual content. This music is positive, real, calculated-yet-organic, authentic, it’s True, Righteous, Unique, Successful, Intelligent, and Creative. Currently, TRUSIC consists of a roster of around 10 artists, including rappers, singers, producers, & DJs, but there are also some featured artists stepping into the TRUSIC realm.
1. We Grind- Ses Da Great ft. Ali Sifflet, Commissioner Castro
2. Money Rules The World- Kane ft. G-Bags, Ses Da Great
3. Make History – Kass Crook (Breaking Point Mixtape Intro)
4. They Love Me- Ses Da Great ft. Intell Hazefield
5. Olympus- Hand Gunz High (Intell Hazefield, Kane, Kwamizzle)
6. Tonight- Yung D.O.C. ft. Ses Da Great
7. Dream Chaser- Ses Da Great
8. High Rise -Hand Gunz High (Intell Hazefield, Kane, Kwamizzle) ft. Ses Da Great
9. Good Morning- Kwamizzle ft Intell Hazefield
10. Like Rain – Ali Sifflet ft. Kevin Sifflet
11. Persevere- Hand Gunz High (Intell Hazefield, Kane, Kwamizzle) ft. Ali Sifflet
12. I Can Go On Forever – Poo Grams
13. Castrolude – Commissioner Castro
14. Our Way – Hand Gunz High (Intell Hazefield, Kane, Kwamizzle)
15. Shining Down – Ses Da Great
16. No More Smiles – Kass Crook
17. Catch The Sun – Kane ft Jaja Gibore, Lyrical Vangogh
18. Real Music – Poo Grams ft. Ses Da Great
19. Castroduction – Commissioner Castro
20. Cartoon Dedication – Ses Da Great, Commissioner Castro
21. Just Friends – Yung D.O.C.
22. Fire In Your Soul – Hand Gunz High (Intell Hazefield, Kane, Kwamizzle) ft. Ali Sifflet
Kane recruits Lyrical VanGogh and Jaja Gibore in his ode to Mary Jane. Kane came to me with the concept of the song along with ideas for the video; I loved both and then took it from there. Here’s the result.
A half a year in the making, the mixtape is finally out. You’re going to like this. By Any Means – HandGunzHigh
Hand Gunz High release their 2nd music video. This time it’s over Lloyd Bank’s instrumental “Start It Up”. Topics include… Humphrey Bogart, “Kid Dynamite”, politics vs. strippers, and all types of hood matters. Look out for their mixtape “By Any Means”, releasing on February 6. #LyricsStillMatter
You know my first official post had to be something from out of the camp. Check out the old school style cypher from Hand Gunz High, recruiting Fly is Forever’s Zon3 for the final verse.
Directed by yours truly. Shout out to Dillz and Ses Da Great for the excellent camera work.